- Provide care for the spiritual and physical needs of man as mandated in the Bible.
- Respect the identity and dignity of those in need.
- Assist the needy, with care, compassion and concern, as they endeavor to help themselves. Empathize with those who have little hope or live under oppression.
- Enhance the understanding of and respond to human suffering.
- Embrace Biblical principles and model Biblical stewardship.
- Be passionate in servitude to others.
- Collaboratively work in the spirit of excellence.
- Encourage one to help another.
- Connect the broad resources of the community and the strong foundation of the church with the ever-emergent needs of the people.
- Provide a means for the body of Christ to get involved by utilizing their time, talent and resources to bless those in need.
- Spread the Word of God and exemplify the love, humility and compassion of Jesus Christ.
Director: Vanessa Williams