Our Mission: To be disciples of Christ through service toward the people as they enter the sanctuary. In the spirit of love and joy, we are filled with the Holy Spirit. Our mission is to offer members and visitors hospitality and service as they come to fellowship with the Hopewell Ministry Baptist Church family.
If you have the spirit of love and are willing to serve in a hospitality capacity, we welcome you to join the Courtesy Ministry.
Service Schedule: We serve every Sunday. Our youth serve on second Sunday, women serving on third Sunday, and men on fourth Sunday. We often serve at special events for many of the Hopewell ministries. We also visit the sick and shut in throughout Gwinnett County on the 1st Saturday of each month. Our meetings are held quarterly.
- Greeting worshipers as they enter the sanctuary
- Answer questions regarding church services and facilities
- Welcoming first time guest and visitors and distributing the Let’s Get Acquainted cards
- Support church outreach and mission initiatives
- Distribute communications to guest and visitors regarding church programs
- Distribute birthday bookmarks on second Sundays
Director: Richard Tucker